Steamboat Property Owners Association
Board Meeting Minutes
February 2, 2014
Bill Hibbard called the meeting to order at Rex’s at approximately 7:10PM. All members were present.
- Officers: It was agreed that the officers would continue to serve in their present capacity. Hence, the current board of directors and their terms are:
Bill Hibbard, President-2017
Paul Longsdorf, Vice President-2017
Gary Pon, Secretary-2016
Bill Sauter, Treasurer-2018
Rich Danter, Ridge III Townhomes-2018
- Club House Drive: Rich Danter presented a rough draft of a letter to the City expressing concern regarding vehicles speeding on Club House Drive. Bill Hibbard will follow-up with the City code enforcement officer, Barb Wheeler.
- Plot of SPOA Subdivision Boundaries: Paul Longsdorf will check to see if he has a copy that can be distributed to board members electronically.
- Legal Review of Covenants and By-laws: Gary Pon will check with a few attorneys in town to seek cost estimates for representing the association on an as needed basis (e.g. accounts receivable issues) as well as reviewing and possibly revising our Covenants and by-laws to bring them up to date with current laws and regulations as they apply to the association.
- Mailing to Owners: Gary Pon will send board members an electronic copy of the notice to owners pertaining to short-term rentals and improvements to property along with the applicable applications for owners use and a copy of the minutes from the annual meeting and board meeting.
- Adjournment: Upon motion made and duly seconded, the meeting was adjourned at approximately 7:42PM.
Gary Pon, Secretary